Here in this article, we are going to discuss the On-Demand Doctor Appointment App. In this present time, due to the advancement of technology or the Internet, every field is receiving technology for the betterment of their business as well as for the improvement of the Public community.
Many of the people still hate to visit hospitals for consulting doctors either for a Cold and cough disease or for serious health issues. Visiting the hospital is also time-consuming as you need to travel to the hospital and wait in the queue for consulting.
And in the current scenario, it is quite risky to visit the hospital because of the covid-19 or coronavirus. For everyone including kids, youth people, and old age group people it is risky to visit the hospital for small problems like headaches, a small pain in body parts, normal regular checkups, for a small injury or scars, and more.
So it is needed to have an online platform or digital solution through which users or patients can easily check the nearby available doctor details like their specialty, experience, hourly fees including every detail. After checking the overall details they can easily make an appointment with the doctor by scheduling their calendar.
But with the introduction of on-demand platforms now you can easily consult a doctor at any time from anywhere. This is time-saving as well as safe for the patients by having an On-demand Doctor Appointment App.
So if you are thinking of investing in a digital solution then you can plan to develop an On-demand Doctor Appointment App to easily and digitally connected patients and the doctors to make their work more convenient and time-saving.
Are you thinking of launching an On-demand Doctor Appointment platform?
So here in this article, we are going to discuss the On-Demand Doctor Appointment apps in detail. And the importance of On-demand Doctor Appointment apps. What is the demand for an on-demand Doctor Appointment App in the market and How much does it cost to develop an On-demand doctor appointment app.
In Today’s market, many on-demand and healthcare apps are available. If we observe that On-Demands doctor appointment apps are very Successful in the market because it offers convenience and safety to the users or patient.
Let’s know some Top players of on-demand doctor appointment platform for reference:
- Doctor on -demand
- mfine – Consult Doctors Online | Book Health Tests
- Practo – Book Doctor Appointments & Consult Online
- Doctor 24×7
- Lybrate-Consult a doctor.
What is the importance or benefits of an on-demand doctor appointment app?
The On-demand doctor appointment platforms are in high demand in today’s market because the user finds it time-saving and they are comfortable to use this kind of service. Users can easily appoint a doctor from their work whenever they require at any time.
As per the current scenario or fear of Covid -19, people are moving more towards the online platforms or have started accessing the digital platforms for all kinds of services including scheduling appointments with the doctor online.
As we know, nowadays we people have a busy schedule and because of that, it is really difficult to take out time for anything like visiting a hospital then wait for the number and it is considered time-wasting to visit the hospital to consult a doctor for a small health issue.
As a solution, an On-demand doctor appointment app is introduced, where many doctors register themselves and the number of users or patients can easily consult the doctor or specialist to make an appointment for a particular health issue or health problem.
Statista or Facts and figure about the on-demand doctor appointment platform:
- According to the survey, mHealth(Mobile Health) technology is ready to increase by 33% to USD,60 billion by 2020.
- As per the statistics, global health for mHealth devices is around $37 billion in 2019.
- As per the research, global mHealth revenue will reach $49.12 billion by 2020 and it can cross around $ 122 billion by 2025.
- The market size of these mHealth apps is expected to grow 20-40%.
- 52% of smartphone users avail of information about the latest development in the health sector.
- 40% of doctors believe that the presence of mHealth technologies has reduced the patient’s visit to their clinic by 93%.
- 34.3% of appointment schedules online were scheduled during closing hours.
Is it beneficial to launch an On-demand Doctor Appointment App?
If you are thinking of initiating an online business then you can plan on launching an on-demand doctor appointment app in the market. By introducing this platform you allow the user to access the details of the certified doctors and specialists, book appointments, Check medical prescription, Consult doctor through Video call, and to be treated within a few minutes.
On-demand Doctor appointment apps also help in generating revenue. Let’s discuss,
How to make money from an on-demand doctor appointment app?
- Some percent of doctor fees directly goes to the admin account as a commission charge.
- By doing In-app advertisements for the relevant healthcare brands and companies.
- Paid listing:- Doctors have to pay a fee to get into the featured list.
- By premium or subscription model.
What is the Working Model of an On-demand Doctor appointment app?
On-demand Doctor appointment apps are developed to provide convenient services to Users as well as doctors. Let’s know the working scenario of an On-demand Doctor appointment app:
- Initially, users, as well as the doctor, have to register themselves on this platform and set up their account. The registration process can be done using email, phone number, or social media.
- Doctors have to set their availability time in their profile and whenever the user needs consultancy he/she checks for the available doctors.
- Users can check for the doctors and specialties based on their health issue and before connection to the doctor, users can check his/her profile to know about his experience and expertise field.
- After checking the profile of the doctor, the user can book the appointment or request the consultants.
- If the user wants personal assistance then he/she also books a Doctor for that and the doctor can visit the user’s workplace.
- Based on your symptoms and past reports, the Doctor will recommend the medicines. An on-demand doctor hiring platform also offers the service of medicine delivery so the user can directly purchase the medicine from this platform.
- After the user has consulted and bought medicine, they can easily make the payment by using the secure payment gateway.
What are the key features of an On-demand Doctor appointment app?
On-demand doctor appointment app consists of three main modules:-
- User (Patient) Panel
- Users can easily create their profile and add details like age, name, address, gender, medical ailments, and much more basic information.
- Location accessibility to check the nearby doctors.
- Search and filter the doctors as per requirements.
- Check the available doctors and their profiles.
- Appointment booking module.
- Canceling the appointment
- Chat module
- Call service integration.
- Integration of Live video call module
- Electronic medical record:-If required, users can also upload their medical and health records.
- In-app tracker for prescription and medicines to keep track of the process of treatment.
- In-app secure payment gateway integration.
- Users can give their feedback and ratings to the consulted doctor.
- Doctor panel
- A doctor can set up their profile and add the details like name, address, qualification, experience, Domain of expertise, and the available timings.
- Appointment status:- Here doctors can set their booked appointment timings and when he/she is available to the user.
- Doctors can check the appointment request list.
- A doctor can manage the appointment list by accepting and declining the patient request.
- Chat module
- Call service integration.
- Integration of Live video call module
- A doctor can make changes or reschedule patient appointments.
- Track the patient location
- A doctor can manage the patient database.
- A doctor can check and manage the patient progression chart.
- Blog section for the doctor, where they can share their knowledge and the latest research finding in the field of healthcare.
- Payment withdrawal to a bank account.
- Admin panel
- Patient profile management
- Doctor’s profile management
- Content management system.
- Ads management
- Manage Featured listing
- Push notification
- Manage payment gateway
- Manage activity tracking.
- Report generation and management.
How much does it cost to develop an On-demand Doctor appointment app?
If you have already decided to launch an On-demand Doctor appointment app then it is very important to know the cost. The cost of developing an On-demand Doctor appointment app depends on some of the factors like:
App development and designing, technology(Android, IOS, or both), features and functionality, complexity, and the experience of the developers.
So it’s quite difficult to provide the exact Costing of developing an On-demand Doctor appointment app. Here I am listing the approximate timeline as well as costing of developing an On-demand Doctor appointment app:
- App Design:- 7 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- IOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 5 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing an On-Demand Doctor appointment App is 4000-7000 USD.
The App Ideas is one of the best web and app development companies. We provide the best IT services like website development, website designing, mobile app development, web app development, on-demand platforms development, and more at the best rates. We have a team of highly skilled developers who provide the best solution for an On-demand Doctor appointment app at the best rates.
Would you like to execute an On-Demand Doctor appointment app?
If Yes, then feel free to reach us.