On-demand service has now also entered the fuel delivery business as an On-demand fuel delivery app development. Fuel delivery services are adopting the mobile app for extending the business.
Nowadays, we can easily predict that On-demand services are trending in today’s market. Google store and app stores generally consist of Unlimited on-demand apps for food, home cleaning, car service and for many more fields Which provide the services at the doorstep of the customer whenever required.
On-demand fuel delivery apps are used to provide convenience to the customer by providing fuel services whenever and wherever they require. By having this kind of app services a customer has no need to run towards any gas or fuel station to get their vehicle tank filled.
Are you interested in executing an On-demand Fuel Delivery app development?
So here in this article, we are going to discuss in detail about On-demand Fuel Delivery Services, What are the benefits of having an On-demand Fuel Delivery App, Working Model, Basic features and functionality and how much does it cost to develop an On-Demand Fuel Delivery app?
On-demand Services has made a new entry to this fuel domain services. Technology like mobile apps also helps this fuel delivery service to growth and expandability of the business. This kind of app services is in high demand in today’s market because everyone wants each and every service at their own place whenever and wherever required.
Benefits of On-demand Fuel Delivery App Development:
- On-Demand Fuel Delivery App is Time and Efforts Saving-By having this kind of service you don’t need to stand in a queue.
- On-Demand Fuel Delivery App is Environment-Friendly as it causes less or no more fuel spills.
- On-Demand Fuel Delivery App is very useful in emergencies as you can easily order the fuel whenever required in less time.
- On-Demand Fuel Delivery App provides convenience to the customers.
- For Fuel Business owner Having an On-Demand Fuel delivery app is very beneficial as its maintenance cost is low.
- On-Demand Fuel Delivery app offers High-Quality Fuel services.
How to generate revenue from an On-Demand Fuel Delivery app?
An On-Demand Fuel delivery platform is also helpful for generating revenue from an On-demand Platform. Let’s discuss, what are some of the different ways for generating revenue from an On-demand Fuel Delivery app:
- By allowing a third party to display their advertisement on your platform and charge them.
- By offering premium or subscription services to your customer.
- By charging convenience fees from your customer.
How An On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Works?
Before initiating an On-demand Fuel delivery app, you need to understand the overall working of an On-demand Fuel Delivery App:
- Fuel delivery service providers can easily set up and manage their accounts.
- Users can easily manage and set up their profile and allow their location to access in-app.
- Users can easily make a request for the required quantity of fuel from their location whenever required.
- Fuel service providers get notified about the user request. Able to accept/decline the request.
- After accepting the fuel request, the fuel service provider can notify the user about confirmation.
- After completion of the overall process, the user can easily make the payment by using this app.
- Users can also give feedback to the fuel service provider.
What are the Basic Features of an On-Demand Fuel Delivery App Development?
Similarly like On-demand app services, On-demand Fuel Delivery app Development also consists of three main modules. Let’s discuss its core features in detail:
- Easy Signup/Sign-in a module using social media or contact number.
- Allow location access or enter the exact location.
- Customers can check and access the quick ordering features.
- Customers can add the quantity details and check the cost and order.
- Customers can track the services or track their services.
- Access their history.
- Make payment by using various payment gateways.
- Digital receipts, which contain all the details like fuel cost, taxes and delivery or convenience charges.
- Customers can share their experience by providing ratings to the service provider.
- Share referrals.
- Fuel Service Provider Panel (Driver Panel)
- Fuel service providers can also log in and set up their profile using social media or contact number.
- Able to set their availability and provide location access.
- Accept or decline the customer request.
- Manage request.
- GPS integration.
- Access the requested customer details.
- Fuel delivery service providers are able to take customer signatures after filling the vehicle tank.
- Accept payment from customer in-app.
- Help and support module.
- Secure login module for admin.
- Admin Dashboard management.
- Manage customer profile.
- Manage fuel service provider profile(Driver).
- Manage fuel categories.
- Manage the costing of fuel.
- Keep Track on the delivery services.
- Track and manage payment. Track the progress by generating reports.
How much does it Cost to Develop an On-Demand Fuel Delivery App?
It is really difficult to provide the exact cost of developing an On-demand Fuel Delivery App because it depends on some of the basic factors like App designing, basic features, advanced functionality, Technology (Android, IOS or both) and the developers experience.
We are at The App Ideas, a leading web and app development Company. We provide the best solution for on-demand platforms along with unique designing at best rates.
Here I am going to list the approximate Timeline and cost of developing an On-demand Fuel Delivery App:
- App Design:- 7 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- IOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 5 Working Days
The approximate cost of developing an On-demand Fuel Delivery App is 4000-7000 USD.