Here in this article, we are going to discuss Employee Management Software. Nowadays as we know, we people are more inclined towards the technology to utilize its advantages for making the work easier and faster.
This era is probably known as the digital era because in this present time people are more inclined towards digital services like software, mobile app or website, which make the process simpler and efficient.
Let’s know, what is the Employee Management Software in detail. What is the requirement of such kind of Employee Management Software along with its advantages and basic key features which we can provide in an Employee Management Software and the cost of developing an Employee Management Software?
What is Employee Management Software?
Employee Management Software is basically referred to as the software system which helps the small scale as well as large scale business, startups or industry to keep track of their employees as well as easily manage the employee data along with their specific work.
As we know, nowadays, the number of businesses or industries is increasing rapidly per year. As per the observation, around 20-35% of people are working as employees. Management of the employees is really very challenging for various businesses and industries.
Employee Management Software is one of the solutions for all the kind of business or industries which make their work easier, as it is easy for them to manage the daily activities or tasks along with the records which help them to grow exponentially.
Why do we need Employee Management Software?
In this present time, Employee Management Software is very needed for all kinds of industries and business let’s discuss these things in more detail.
For a large scale industry or business, Employee Management Software is needed because in a large scale industry, there are thousands of employees working under one department, so it is really very difficult for the owners to keep track of all the employees manually.
Similarly, it is also not easy for a small scale industry to manage the records as well as activities of all the employees.
So from the above discussion, we can easily conclude that it is a must for all kinds of industry to have employee management software. As we know, everything is going to digitalize then why not to digitize this and develop an employee’s management software.
What are the Advantages of having Employees Management Software?
Employees management software is very advantageous in this digital era. As we have already discussed above, the importance of having employees management software. Employee Management Software helps you to easily and simply manage the records of ten to thousands of employees without facing any difficulty.
Here I am listing some of the important advantages of having an Employees management software:
- Employee Management Software helps industries to digitize employee record databases.
- Employee Management Software can easily provide the payroll system. The payroll system can be easily linked to the employee’s information like in-time,out-time and attendance of the employee which eliminates the mistakes for calculating employee salaries.
- Employees can easily manage and update their information whenever required.
- Employees management software helps you to easily monitor the performance of every individual employee.
- No paper or sheet work is required.
- Employees management software helps you to securely manage employee data.
- Employees management software is time-saving, as every data can be easily retrievable.
- Employees management software helps you to easily manage the trainers as well as employees record.
- Employee Management Software minimizes or removes all kinds of human errors.
What are the key features of Employee Management Software?
Employees management software majorly consists of two main panels:
1. Employees panel
2. Admin Panel (Owner)
Let’s discuss these key features in more detail.
- Employees Panel
- Employees login panel.
- Can update their information like address or mobile number.
- Able to add their daily task.
- Can manage theirs in or out time.
- Check their work times.
- Take leave as per the regulation and update.
- Take medical leave and submit valid reports for verification.
- Submit daily reports.
- Admin Panel
- Admin Sign in/login module.
- Employees profile management.
- Month/week planning.
- Task allocation.
- Meeting schedule management.
- Management of rules and norms of the company.
- Payroll management.
- Trainer’s data management.
- Performance and reward management.
- project management.
- The analysis report of all the employees by which you can track employee growth.
How much does it cost to develop an Employee Management Software?
The cost of developing an Employee Management Software highly depends on some of the elements like the system development and designing, the features or functionality, the technology which we are going to use for the development of Employees Management Software, developers experience and many more things.
Therefore, here I am listing the approximate timeline and costing of developing an Employees Management Software.
Timeline & Costing:-
- Frontend design and development:-100-200 Hours
- Backend Design & Development:- 100-140 Hours
- Testing, Bug fixing, Project Management & Deployment:- 30-50 Hours
Total Hours:- 590-830 Hours
Estimated cost: – 5900-8300 USD
The App ideas is a leading web and app development company. Along with the game, website and mobile app development, we also provide the best solution for developing an Employee Management Software as we have worked on many similar kinds of projects.