A travel app is one of those apps which is highly used by the current generation. As we know, nowadays people are more inclined towards the digital services for filling their basic requirements needs. Due to the evolution of technology, Now it is very easy for people to access all kinds of services through the online platform like a website or mobile app.
If we talk about the earlier time when people have to plan the vacation or the best plan to spend their vacation on travelling and exploring new places then it is very difficult for people to find out best places to explore in affordable prices and at the last people face several problems in tickets booking, Booking hotels or the expenses cross the budget.
So it is very difficult for people to easily manage or plan a mini-vacation for travelling.
As a solution, Nowadays we have travel apps introduced in the market. Through travel apps now it is very easy for people to explore various travel locations from the world. By having a travel app, now it is very easy for people to explore various travelling spots along with checking or booking the nearby accommodation places like hotels, restaurants and through travel app users can book the flight or train tickets.
Would you like to develop a Travel app?
Here, in this article we are going to discuss travel apps, the benefits of having a travel app, is it beneficial to launch a travel app, what are the key or basic features or travel apps and how much does it cost to develop a travel app.
Before starting something lets know, Some facts and figure about the travelling app:
- Travel and Tourism field was the second most popular choice for investing money.
- 36%-40% of people rate travel as the most important priority in spending.
- Around 55%-60% of people ages between 25-35 spend $500-$1500 for a one week trip.
- People of ages between 35-54 spend an average of $2,628 on summer vacation.
- As per the research, it is expected that mobile apps are expected to generate around $189 billion in 2020.
What are the benefits of having a travel app in the market?
Before knowing the cost of developing a travel app, you need to know the benefits of having a travel app in today’s time. Let’s discuss some of the benefits of travel app:
- Check all the travel spots through his online platform easily.
- Check the weather of the travelling spot.
- Check nearby hotels and restaurants before visiting the places.
- Easily book the hotels and check the nearby food court.
- Check the transportation facility and do online booking easily.
- Easily plan the whole travelling process.
- Through travelling, users can also check the nearby spot to explore.
- Improve the overall services as well as user experience.
Why is it beneficial to launch a Travel app in this modern time?
It is very beneficial as well as profitable to launch a travel app because in this present time people are more inclined towards online services. Due to the introduction of mobile app services, now it is very simple for people to access all kinds of services through online platforms like a website or mobile app.
Are you thinking of initiating or launching an online startup? Then you can think of launching a travel App. By launching a travel app, you can provide a platform to various users through which they can easily plan their travelling trip and make it successful.
An online platform like a mobile app or website helps the platform owner to generate revenue through different-different ways. So through this travel app, you can also generate an excessive amount of money through the following ways:
- By allowing the third party to use your platform for displaying ads of their services.
- By providing or introducing a premium or subscription model of the app.
- By collaborating with various travel agencies or service providers.
- By charging a direct commission to the users for providing them with the best online services.
What are the key features of the Travel App?
If you are thinking of launching a travel app then you must be aware of the basic or key features of a Travel App. A Travel App basically consists of three main panels, let’s discuss the three main panel features in more detail:
- User login/sign up module.
- Users can easily create an account.
- Users can check the nearby travelling location.
- Search and filter bar option.
- Able to access categories and sub-categories.
- Check various options for restaurant and hotel.
- Do online booking of accommodation.
- Check the flight or train tickets.
- Make an online booking for transportation tickets.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Access various discount and coupon codes.
- Give feedback and ratings.
- Share their experience by sharing their travel history.
Service provider panel
This panel is for various service providers like transportation agencies, restaurant and hotel providers which are collaborating with you to provide their services to your users.
- Service provider login module.
- Can able to create and manage their profile.
- Add their services.
- Manage users data
- Provide their services information in details along with images.
- Provides discount and coupon code.
- Payment management
- Manage feedback and ratings.
- Admin login module.
- Check and manage the dashboard.
- Manage user profile.
- Manage service provider profile.
- Manage and keep updating various travelling location to explore
- Manage categories and subcategories.
- Manage ads services
- Manage discount and coupon code
- Payment module management
- Premium and subscription feature management.
- Feedback and review management
- Report generation and analysis
How Much Does It Cost To Develop A Travel App?
The cost of a travel app highly depends on some of the factors. Before knowing the cost of developing a travel app lets know the factor affecting the cost of the travel app:
- The features and the functionality you want to include in your app.
- App designing and development.
- The complexity of the app.
- The technology platform of the app (Android, IOS or both)
- The mobile developer’s experience.
Here I am going to list the approximate timeline as well as the cost of developing a Travel App:
- App Design:- 9 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- iOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 7 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing a Travel App is 5000-8000 USD.
The App Ideas is one of the leading web and Mobile app development company. We provide a robust portfolio for mobile app, website, E-commerce platform as well as game app development. As we are highly experienced in developing mobile apps, we provide the best solution for developing a Travel app at the best rates.
Share This Article