Python is a general-purpose, an object-oriented and a high-level programming language. Python programming language is very simple and easy to learn. Python is generally used for web and app development.
Python programming language offers dynamic typing and dynamic binding option which allows it attractive in the field of Rapid application development. Python mainly focuses on the core functionality of the application by taking care of common programming languages tasks.
As we have discussed earlier python programming language is easy to learn, as it provides the unique syntax that only focus on the readability. Python allows the developer to easily read and translate the python code easier than any other programming languages.
Python programming language allows the developer to design the python programs in a modular style and it also provides the re-usability features. The codes or modules which is used in one python program can be easily imported, exported or reused by other projects.
History of Python Programming language:
Python programming language is initially introduced in the year of 1980s by Guido van Rossum at Centrum Wiskunde and Informatica in the Netherland. The implementation of python is started in 1989.
Python 2.0 was released in October 2000 with many changes and many new features which also includes the cycle-detecting garbage collector and support of Unicode. Python 3.0 was released in December 2008. Python 3 includes the utility which means it translates the python 2 code to Python 3.
Python has come a long way to become the most popular coding language in the world because of its features and functionality. Currently, python is providing the inspiration to many programming languages like Ruby, Cobra, Boo, Coffeescript, Swiftgo, Julia and many more.
Why Shall we use Python Programming Languages or the advantages of using python?
Python programming is a high-level programming language and the popularity is increasing due to its features of better productivity with lesser code. Python is one of the most likes programming languages.
Python programming language is used for the development of:
- Server-side web development.
- Software development(Websites and application).
- System Scripting.
- Mathematics logic implementation in many software programming.
Let’s discuss the reason behind the popularity of python programming language and its advantages:
- Python programming language is an open-source programming language.
- Python is an Object-oriented programming language which means its helps you to replicate the real-world scenario in your code.
- Python programming language is simple. Python also provides the portability features which means python programming language is compatible with all the systems or it is easier to work on the various platforms using this python technology.
- Python provides an easy interpretation. Python code is compiled line-by-line and it provides easy debugging.
- Python is an Object-oriented programming language but it can also be treated as a procedural way and functional way. Python provides the multi-programming paradigms.
- Python Support the rich library support.
- Python simplifies complex software development.
- Python is cross-platform.
- Python is driven by vast and active community. Python language is distributed under the open-source licence and due to this its development become very easy and faster.
- Python programming language is Flexible. Python can be easily integrated with various languages and allows developers to run python in different Scenarios. Here I am listing down the language which is integrated in python language:
Python + C = CPython
Python + Java=Jython
Python + .Net and C# = IronPython.
Python + ObjectiveC toolkits = PyObjc.
Python + Ruby = Rubypython
- Python provides an affordable web development tool.
- Python is also for IoT, AI and machine learning.
- The most popular Python framework is Django. Django also supports SEO operations.
What is Django framework?
Django is a free and open-source web application framework of the most popular language Python. A framework is a software platform which includes the predefined classes and function which can be used to manage and interact with the hardware devices and System software.
Django framework is a collection of predefined modules or classes which make the development easier and faster. By using a framework you can create application and websites from an existing source instead to start it from scratch.
Django is a high-level Python web framework. The goal of Django is to ease the complex and database driven websites. The Django framework provides the reusability of code, pluggability of components, less code, low coupling and rapid developments of the web. Django is a collection of modules which saves the time of developer and make their work easier.
Is Python and Django are same?
Python and Django are twined but not the same.
Python is a programming language which is used for various applications like Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Desktops and web apps. Python has its own syntax, data types and rules of object-oriented programming.
Django is an MVC(Model View Controller) framework of python which is generally used for full-stack web development and server-side development. Django also provides the features of object-oriented programming languages. The Python framework Django provides the common functionality which simplifies the creation of websites.
Python and Django, both are not the same. As Django is a Python framework its provides various features and functionality of python.
We are at The App Ideas, a leading Web Development and app development Company. We provide the best solution for on-demand platforms along with unique designing at best rates.