AR technology is now exploring its space to each and every field including the food ordering app industry. After successfully integrating AR features with some other platforms like E-commerce, Social media, Education and Entertainment, Now it is gradually making its place in food industries.
Nowadays, the Food Industry is also integrating AR features in their food ordering app system to attract more users to their services by providing more convenient and unique ways for ordering food items from their restaurant.
The food industry highly depends on the customer experience, So by integrating AR features to Food ordering apps helps you to draw more attention of customers towards your Food Industry services because very less restaurant are using AR solutions for increasing their sales as AR app development costs are high but investment on AR is considered as worth if you observe the present scenario.
Would you like to develop a food ordering app with AR features?
If Yes then, here in this article we are going to discuss, the importance of integrating AR features to a Food ordering platform in detail or the facts of using AR features for increasing sales, Working model, Basic features of an AR-based Food Ordering platform and the cost of developing an AR Based Food Ordering App.
Importance of adding AR features to a Food Ordering app:
- By launching a Food ordering app with AR features lead to offer a 3-D model view of food items to your customers which help them to experience different and unique ways for ordering food.
- In the food industry department, Customers are always looking for something better or unique services, by combining your food ordering app with AR features helps you to increase customer engagement towards your brand.
- By adding AR features to a food ordering app helps you to get the customer preference data easily.
- Food ordering apps with AR features helps to avoid overeating as well as wasting food. Before ordering the food, the customer can easily view the 3-D model of the food item which helps them to get the approximate quantity of food item.
- By Integrating AR features with a food ordering app helps your customer to customize their food item as per of their requirement before ordering.
- By introducing AR features with a food ordering app, you may also combine virtual games which can be one of the best ways to keep customers busy while waiting for food.
Is it profitable to launch a Food ordering App with AR features?
If you are thinking of initiating any startup in the food industry like starting a mini restaurant or a food court then you can launch this kind of platform for the success of your startup quickly as food ordering apps with AR features are very effective in increasing sales as well as profit.
Food ordering apps with AR features are also very profitable for the owner of Restaurant either they are running a small scale business or large scale Business. Nowadays various restaurants are accepting AR and increasing their sales or customer engagement.
Benefits of having a Food ordering app with AR features:
- Food ordering apps with AR features play a vital role in the promotion and campaigns of the restaurant. You can easily target people and increase your sales because very few restaurants are providing this kind of service.
- The AR-based application used customers to get the real-time address of the specific restaurant without facing difficulty.
- AR-based food ordering platform helps to increase customer loyalty.
- AR-based Food ordering platform helps you to increase the average amount of order.
What is the working model of a Food ordering app with AR features?
Food ordering app with AR features works similarly like normal food ordering platforms. This kind of innovation only helps a customer to change the perspective of ordering food with a unique method.
Initially, the customer can easily check the menu list of the food item as well as a customer can also view the 3-D model of food by scanning the QR Code of food or by checking the menu list, Before ordering the food item.
Customer can also check the nutrition value of protein, vitamin, calories of the food item, as well as the customer, can also check the ingredient list used for preparing that food item.
What are the basic features of a food ordering app with AR features?
Food ordering App with AR features mainly consist of two panels:
- Customer Panel
- Customer Screen where they can log in.
- Menu list
- Search and filter option.
- View 3-D view of the food item.
- Tap for getting more details like nutrients and food ingredient details.
- Add to cart.
- Make an order.
- Make a payment.
- Give review and feedback.
- A mini-game integration for customer entertainment during the time for waiting for the food.
- Admin Panel
- Admin Sign in/Sign up.
- Menu management.
- Make changes in a food item, adding and deleting food items.
- Get the order details.
- Payment management.
- Feedback and review management.
How much does it cost to develop a food ordering app with AR features?
The cost of developing a food ordering app with AR features is more costly than developing a food mobile app or website but it is worthy to invest money for developing or integrating AR features.
The cost of Food ordering apps with AR features highly depends on various factors like app design, features, functionality, number of a food item as well as the mobile developer experience.
The App Ideas is a leading web and Mobile app development company. Along with game and website development, we have also worked on AR technology for changing the perspective of the World. We provide the best solution for making the food ordering app with AR Features at best rates.
Here I am listing the approximate cost of developing a Food ordering platform with AR features:
- App Design:- 7 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 31-32 Working Days
- IOS App Development:- 31-32 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 5 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing a food ordering app with AR features is 4500-7000 USD.
Share This Article