Massage concept is not a new concept in this current era, people from the early days are using massage therapies. Generally, people go to massage parlours for taking massage therapy. But nowadays people find it time-wasting to visit the massage parlour for accessing massage services and it is really difficult for people to take out sufficient time for this kind of service.
As a solution, some of the On-demand massage startups like Uber for massage and Soothe come into the picture in Today’s market. An On-demand massage app generally connects people with expert and professional massage therapists via app services and people can easily hire the massager at their time.
Nowadays, almost everyone is moving towards the On-demand models or services because it is very easy to access the on-demand services and it also saves time for the user as they can directly book or hire the services from anywhere at any time to any place.
Are you interested in building an On-demand Massage app?
If yes then here we are going to discuss the demands of an How To Build An On-Demand Massage App Like Soothe App? working model of an on-demand massage app, the business or working model of an on-demand massage app and how much does it cost to develop an on-demand massage app.
Some facts and figure about the On-Demand Massage app services :
- The massager job is going to increase with 22% from 2014 to 2024 according to the bureau of labour static.
- As per the research and statistics, the wellness and massage industry is generating around $16.4 billion in revenue in the United States.
- The reason behind the massage treatment is for medical reasons or pain relief to relaxation and also for stress relief.
- Currently, this kind of on-demand massage app is available in more than 11 US states and many people are thinking of initiating a startup by launching an on-demand massage app service in the market.
Is it profitable to launch an On-demand Massage app Like Soothe App?
Yes, definitely, if you are thinking of introducing any On-demand platform then you can think of launching an on-demand massage app like soothe or uber. As we have already seen the massagers job is going to increase in future, so these on-demand massage apps are going to be in high demand in future.
On-demand platforms like On-Demand Massage app also helps in generating money, Let’s know,
What are the different ways of earning money from an on-demand massage app Like Soothe App?
- Admin allows the third party to use the platform for paid ads.
- Admin can charge the commission from the massagers for the booking which is done using the platform.
- By introducing the monthly or yearly subscription or premium model.
- By providing the in-app purchase services like massage equipment.
- By introducing featured listing services for the professional and expert massagers.
How does an On-demand Massage app work?
Let’s discuss the working model of an On-demand massage app in detail.
- Customer and massage therapist can easily set up their profile using contact number, E-mail id or through social media profile.
- Whenever required, customers can easily search for available massage therapists by using filters for better results.
- Customers can easily select the massage therapist with the help of well-defined categories and subcategories.
- Customers can check the profile of the massage therapist and book their services.
- Customers can reschedule and cancel the cooking.
- Massage Therapist can manage the request and accept/decline the services.
- After accepting the request, the massage therapist and customer get connected via chat module.
- After completion of the task, the customer can easily make the payment by using various payment methods.
- Customer and massage therapist can easily give ratings and reviews in-app.
What are the key features of an On-demand Massage app Like Soothe App?
Before launching an On-demand massage app in the market, you need to know the key features of an on-demand massage app. The on-demand massage app mainly consists of three main panels:
- Log in/sign up for the customer.
- Search and filter bar for quick results.
- View the profile of the massage therapist and check his review and rating along with charges.
- Able to reschedule and cancel the request
- Customers can make the request or hire a massage therapist.
- Get notified when massage therapist can accept the request.
- In-app chat module integration.
- Promos and offers.
- Multiple payment methods integration.
- Reviews and ratings.
Massage therapist Panel
- Easy log in/sign up module for massage therapist.
- The massage therapist can easily manage and set up their account by listing their services, experience and the charges.
- Able to set availability.
- Manage the request and be able to accept/decline.
- In-app chat module integration.
- In-app Map integration.
- Payment management
- Manage reviews and feedback.
- Manage Dashboard.
- Customer profile management.
- Massage therapist profile management.
- Manage ads and featured listing.
- Manage the price and earning.
- Push notification.
- Payment management
- Promos and code management.
How much does it cost to develop an On-demand Massage app Like Soothe App?
The cost of an On-demand Massage app Like Soothe App depends on some of the factors like app designing, technology going to use for the development of app (Android, IOS or both), the time taken for development, the functionality and features and the developer experience.
The App Ideas is one of the leading web and Mobile App Development company which provide the best solution for on-demand apps. As we have worked on various on-demand app solution, let me list down the approximate Timeline and cost of developing an On-demand Massage app:
- App Design:- 7 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- IOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 5 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing an On-Demand Massage app is 4000-7000 USD.
Share This Article