Here in this article, we are going to learn about How much does it cost to develop a Paint App? As per the evolution of technology now it is very easy for people to access all kinds of services, mobile apps or other online services easily and efficiently.
In this digital era, now it is very easy to provide a digital solution for any kind of service. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss a very small issue which is faced by people related to painting the house and how we can easily eliminate this problem by providing the best paint app solution.
Everyone likes to maintain their house by updating the old things of their houses like household items, furniture and most importantly the paint of the walls. After a certain period of time, the house or wall paint gets faded or gets damaged due to the moisturization of the wall. And for maintaining your house you need to hire some professional to paint the wall perfectly and again make it look new.
But the problem we face is to predict the colour codes of the paint. As we know in the market, there are millions of colours available with different-different shades and effects. So it is very difficult to easily predict the exact colour code of your wall paint and if you don’t take this seriously then might paint your wall with a different shade of colour.
To eliminate this problem, why not to launch an app solution by which the user can scan the wall and get the exact details of the wall paint with the exact colour code. Users can also try other colours and check the pre look of the wall before applying the paint. This app is very beneficial for the painting industries.
Would you like to launch a paint App in the market?
If yes, then here in this article we are going to discuss some key points related to a paint app like how to launch a wall paint app, working model, the key features of the paint app and how much does it cost to develop a paint app.
How to launch a Paint app?
In today’s time, you can clearly observe that each and every business is now converting into an online platform because nowadays the customers are more likely to use online platforms for all kinds of services, as it is easy to access services from anywhere at any time.
If you own paint industries or you are thinking of initiating a wall paint company then you can think of launching this app solution in the market, which helps the user to easily predict the colour code of their wall easily by scanning the wall.
This paint app is also beneficial for you because there are very few solutions available in the market which provide this kind of services to the users.
In this paint wall app, the user can create their account easily and manage it as a power requirement. Whenever required, users are able to scan the wall of their house, workplace or anywhere they require to paint.
By scanning the wall, the user can easily get the colour code of the paint of their wall easily. Users can also check the different paint colour by applying it to the selected wall before painting.
On the other side, it is beneficial for paint industry owners as they are providing advanced services to the user which helps you to attract more customers to your services which are directly equivalent to increasing the profits rates.
As an app owner, you can also monetise this app solution to earn money by integrating various services. Let me list down some of them:
- Integration of in-app advertisement:-you can allow third-party services to display their ads services in your platform and charge them accordingly.
- By launching a premium and subscription model of the app.
- By offering some membership packages for the user.
What are the key features, which we can provide in a paint app?
In this section, we are going to discuss the key features of a paint app which we can offer you. The paint app mainly consists of two main panels, let discuss each of the panel and its feature in detail:
- User login and sign in the module.
- Users can easily create and manage their profile.
- Users can check the details of the company.
- Check the services they provide.
- Check their work.
- Can able to scan the wall.
- Get the colour code details.
- Apply different colours to the wall and check it before applying.
- Hire someone for painting the wall.
- Make an online payment.
- Provide feedback and ratings to the user.
Admin Panel (paint industry owner)
- Admin login module.
- Dashboard management.
- Manage the details of the firm.
- Manage the colour codes.
- Manage the user profile.
- Manage the worker data
- Manage membership data.
- Manage ads and premium services.
- Manage revenue.
- Manage feedback and ratings of users.
How much does it cost to develop a Paint app?
The cost of the mobile app highly depends on some of the factors. Before knowing the cost of developing a paint app, you need to know on which factors the cost of the paint app is dependent:
- App designing and development.
- Features of the app.
- The functionality of the app.
- The complexity of the app.
- The technology platform of the app(Android, IOS or both)
- Mobile developers experience.
So here I am listing the approximate timeline and cost of developing a paint app :
- App Design:- 9 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- iOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 7 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing a Paint App is 5000-8000 USD.
We are at The App Ideas which is a leading web and app development. We have provided the best solution for website development, E-commerce platform development, Mobile app development and game development. We provide the best solution for a Paint app development.
Would you like to launch a Paint app to maximize your profit?
If yes, then feel free to reach us.