The business card can be called as the most significant thing of any kind of business of industries. A business card represents the whole industries, the work or the services of the industries and the contact details of the owner and managers.
In an earlier time, people used to design their business cards and provide them to their customers or clients to keep them in contact. Business cards can also be known as one of the key elements for marketing as well as promoting their business.
If we look over our current trend then we people are more inclined towards digitalization. So why not have an E-Business card for our business?
Various industries have accepting to provide E-business card menu to their customers because E-business card helps them to create a good impression on the customers, the business owner can easily integrate their social media logins in the E-Business card app and E-Business card helps them to beat their competitors because very few businesses are taking the benefits of E-Business card.
Would you like to launch an E-Business card app?
If yes then in this article we are going to discuss E-Business card, the benefits of launching an E-business card app, the basic features of an E-Business card app and at last, How much does it cost to develop an E-Business card app.
What is an E-Business card?
In this digital era, it is very important for you ddto have a Digital or E-business card for the benefits of the people and also because nowadays people are more inclined towards the online platform so it is predictable they like to refer to an E-business card rather than go for a business card.
In an E-Business Card, a business owner can share all the relevant contact details in a single convenient view. In an E-Business card, the business owner can add all the details related to their industry through which customers can check the details of the form and contact whenever required.
Why is an E-Business card needed?
- Presenting an E-Business card is impressive instead of providing a traditional paper one.
- E-Business cards are eco-friendly as it is digital, there is no need to print or waste papers.
- E-Business cards can easily be updated whenever required without facing many difficulties.
- E-Business cards can be called as multi-functional because the business owner can integrate social media logins, portfolio links and details of the business through which customers can get connected by just a click.
- E-Business cards can be helpful in marketing as it is easy to exchange E-Business cards using online platforms.
What are the benefits of launching an E-Business card app in the market?
Many people are launching an online platform like a website or mobile app in the mal\ket for the betterment of society. If you are thinking of initiating any Online platform for generating revenue then you can launch an E-Business card app in the market which helps you in generating revenue.
By launch, an E-Business card app you provide a platform to the various business owners to visit your app platform, view various templates and design their E-Business card for the benefits of their firm and easily download it from your E-business card app platform.
E-business card apps also help you to generate revenue or as an owner of an E-business card app, you can earn money by different-different ways. Let’s discuss, How to make money from an E-Business card app?
- By allowing the third party to display their ads on this platform for their business and charge them.
- Offering some paid E-business templates.
- Offering premium as well as the subscription model of the app.
- Offer membership packages in which users can access some special features of the app.
What are the key features of an E-Business Card app?
The E-Business card app mainly consists of two main panels. Let’s discuss the E-Business card app feature in more details:
User Panel (Business Owners)
- User login/Sign up module.
- Users can create their account.
- Search and filter bar
- View various templates based on their business.
- Select templates.
- Make changes by using various tools
- Saves their work at their account.
- Convert the business card into various format or resize.
- Buy the paid templates.
- Payment gateway integration.
- Down their E-business card.
- Can able to share.
- Provide ratings to the app.
- Admin login panel
- Dashboard management.
- Users profile management.
- Templated management.
- Paid templated management.
- Template categories management.
- Revenue management.
- Membership users profile management.
- Track performance of the app.
- Manage customers ratings.
- Generate reports.
How much does it cost to develop an E-Business Card app?
The cost of a Business card app is highly dependent on some of the key elements like:
- The complexity of the app.
- The number of themes you want to add.
- The size of the app.
- The UI/UX designing.
- The features and functionality.
- The technology platform of the app(Android or IOS).
- Mobile developers experience.
So it is very difficult to provide an exact cost of developing an E-Business Card without the requirements. So here I am listing the approximate timeline and cost of developing an E-Business Card app:
- App Design:- 9 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- iOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 7 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing an E-Business Card is 5000-8000 USD.
The App Ideas is one of the leading web and app development company. We have worked on various IT projects related to various kinds of website development, game development and mobile app development. We have a team of skillful developers who provides you with a unique solution for E-Business card apps at best rates.