In this article, we are going to discuss about the most popular topic, “On-Demand Medical Test App”.
In Today’s world, Technology is playing a very vital role in providing convenience to society for accessing various services through an online medium. Among all the app services, On-demands servare highly demanded and generating more profits by providing the on-demand services to the user.
Google play store and app store are full of various on-demand services like on-demand food ordering, on-demand laundry booking, on-demand consultant hiring and many more. In health fields along with on-demand Doctor hiring, we can introduce an on-demand Medical Test app.
On-demand Medical Test helps patients to hire someone from the Pathology centre for pursuing medical tests like a blood test, urine test, Stool analysis and it also includes an examination of physical body parts like eyes, ears, nose and throat.
If required, customers can easily make a booking or take an appointment from the pathology centre for performing various tests which help in quick recovery to their health.
Are you interested in developing an On-demand Medical Test App?
So here in this article, we are going to discuss On-demand Medical Test apps in detail, the statics of Medical Test App and technology, the business or working model of an On-demand medical Test app, the feature and functionality and how much does it cost to develop an On-demand medical Test app.
Statics of On-Demand Medical Test App:
- As per the research, almost 75-80% of adults are using smartphones.
- Around more than 3,18,200 medical apps are available in the app stores.
- All around 60% of people have downloaded medical-related apps on their smartphones.
- More than 80% of people are using smartphones in their work.
- 75% of patients have reported that they are convenient to use mobile apps.
- Globally, the health care and medical related app are growing and expected to reach $111 billion by 2025.
How to generate profit from an On-demand Medical Test App?
If you are thinking of initiating any Online platform then you can think of launching an On-demand Medical Test App in the market for gaining more revenue.
As you can easily generate revenue from an on-demand platform like On-Demand Medical Test App. Let’s discuss, what are some of the different ways for generating money from an On-demand Medical test app:
- By allowing a third party to do marketing and display their ads services using your platform.
- By offering a Premium or subscription model of the On-demand Medical test app.In which app user has to purchase this app for generating more profits.
- By offering featured listing features to the medical test service providers.
What is the Working Model of an On-demand Medical Test App?
Before launching the on-demand Medical test app, you need to fully understand the business or working flow of the on-demand Medical test app:
- In the On-Demand Medical Test app, Medical Test service providers institute or Pathologies Centres like Xray, CT scan, MRI, Sonography and other small medical service providers can easily set up and manage their account.
- Pathologies Centres owners can easily list down their services along with the cost.
- Patients can easily set up and manage their account.
- Patients can Simply find the nearby pathology centre by applying various filters.
- Patients can either hire the services or book the appointment.
- Patients can share or upload the doctor report in their profile for better understanding.
- Patients can make payment by using various payment gateway and also share their experience by reverting feedback and ratings.
What are the Key Features of an On-demand Medical Test App?
An On-demand Medical Test App generally consists of three main panels. Patient Panel, Pathologies centre panel and Admin Panel:
- On-demand Medical Test helps patients to hire someone from the Pathology centre for pursuing medical tests like a blood test, urine test, Stool analysis and it also includes an examination of physical body parts like eyes, ears, nose and throat. sign-in /sign up by using social logins.
- The patient has to allow location access.
- A patient can simply search for the specific pathology centre by applying filters.
- Patients can upload their doctor reports.
- Patients can hire someone from the pathology centre.
- Patients can also check the availability time and book appointment.
- A patient can download their medical test reports
- Patients can also access the payment gateways methods for making payment.
- Patients can also give feedback and ratings.
- Pathology centres can simply sign up/sign in.
- Pathology centre has to verify their industries.
- Pathology centres can easily list down their services along with location and cost.
- Pathology centre can manage the patient report detail.
- Able to manage the hire services as well as appointment services.
- Inform and send patient their Medical reports
- In-app navigation for reaching the patient place.
- Withdrawal payment module
- Manage their industries review and feedback.
- Track current activities.
- Manage patient record and profile.
- Manage and verify the pathology centre profile.
- Manage premium and subscription features.
- Admin can easily manage the payment.
- Manage payment
- Manage any FAQ for patient
- Report generation and analytics.
How much does it cost to develop an On-demand Medical Test App?
If you want to develop an On-demand Medical Test App then you must be curious about knowing the cost of developing an On-demand Medical Test App. The cost of an On-demand Medical Test app depends on some of the elements like:
- On-demand Medical Test App designing.
- Advance functionality.
- Technology (Android, IOS or Both)
- Developer’s experience.
The App Ideas is one of the most leading web and app development company which provide the best solution and unique design for developing any kind of On-demands app platform.
We have also worked on various projects related to On-demand Medical Test app, So here I am going to list down the approximate timeline and cost of developing an On-demand Medical Test app:
- App Design:- 7 Working Days
- Android App Development:- 25 Working Days
- IOS App Development:- 25 Working Days
- Web Backend & Apis:- 30 Working Days
- Testing, Bug fixing, and Deployment:- 5 Working Days
- The approximate cost of developing an On-Demand Medical Test app is 4000-7000 USD.